Keith Middlebrook will create seasoned CORPORATE or PERSONAL FINANCIAL PORTFOLIOS with no derogatory.
1. PAID COLLECTION: Once deleted it is PERMANENT.
2. UNPAID COLLECTION: Can be deleted BUT it is TEMPORARY and done for temporary score benefits such as qualifying for a loan. Collection agencies will re-report the unpaid collection within 3 to 6 months to destroy the score. This is the leverage they used to get paid. Once we settle the collection and it is paid, often for pennies on the dollar, Keith Middlebrook can remove the reporting collection PERMANENTLY.
3. CURRENT LOANS: Once late payments are deleted it is PERMANENT, unless you miss a payment again. If you again are 30 or more days late on your loan payment the creditor will re-report both the new AND past late payment history.
4. MORTGAGE PAST DUE: Can be deleted BUT it is TEMPORARY and useful for the completion of a loan or refinance. Once the loan status is re-reported by the lender, it will show the old late payment history again.
5. TAX LIENS / JUDGEMENTS: PAID or UNPAID, once deleted are permanent. Courts only report the information to the credit bureaus one time and ,therefore, even an unpaid tax lien or judgment can be removed with little worry of them returning. NOTE: Keith Middlebrook will remove these public records from your credit profile NOT from the court records themselves. Fortunately, no lenders ever research court records on borrowers!
6. BANKRUPTCIES: Chapters 7, 13, and corporate Ch.11, once deleted, are PERMANENT.
NOTE: PAID collections, tax liens, and judgments are still DEROGATORY credit information and DO seriously impact score. There is no such thing as a “perfect payment history” on a tax lien, collection, or judgment. The very fact that they exist makes them derogatory.
Public Records: (tax liens, judgments) In as little as 5-7 business days per item.
Foreclosures and Bankruptcies: In as little as 10-12 business days per item.
All other information: In as little as 5-7 business days per item.
NOTE: Keith Middlebrook works very hard to complete the work during our average turnaround times, however, because he is depending on response time from the three major bureaus, there are sometimes unavoidable delays in the process. Rest assured Keith Middlebrook WILL delete your items and that we will keep you updated on the status of your work.